Pictures of my 90g 4 months old...

H.Veras

hey every here are my journey of 4 long months trying to get my tank together..

The first picture of the tank.
DSC00175.jpg

A few days later with sand and water.
DSC00184.jpg

Plumbing.
DSC00359.jpg

My first aquacscaping. i hate it; so ugly.. hahahah
DSC00216.jpg

After one week playing with the rocks i finally got something that i like it
DSC00366.jpg

My first fish that almost killed me trying to get him out cuz he was killing the other one.
IMG_0187.jpg

Added the CUC.
IMG_0179.jpg

school of green chromis.
IMG_0368.jpg

Getting better weeks after weeks..

My first Mushroom that come with the rock dunno how it survived in there.
IMG_0011.jpg

After few weeks later i bought a blue hippo tang.
DSC_0022.jpg

Pair of C. fish but one die.
IMG_0082-1.jpg

Now how the tank is looks like today...

Nice coroline in the rocks.
DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

this is how the tank looks today.
DSC_0424.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

DSC_0405.jpg

Looks good. That blue fish is a Chromis if I'm not mistaken.
Got some nice shaped rocks too. How far off the back wall does your overflow stick out?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15481510#post15481510 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ddinox64
Looks good. That blue fish is a Chromis if I'm not mistaken.
Got some nice shaped rocks too. How far off the back wall does your overflow stick out?

tell you the true i really dunno but should be like 3 in... if you wanna now more you should check oceanic tech s...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15481518#post15481518 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mullinsd2
Nice do you plan on Adding anymore rock?

no more rocks this is it... now i'm just adding corals and fishes..

thanks i'm still got a long way to go; taking my time something that i not used too been patience. "i'm learning how to be patience"....

i don't know what coral should i get next...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15481553#post15481553 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by H.Veras
i don't know what coral should i get next...
What type of light fixture do you have, and how deep is the tank?
Have your water parameters stabilized at this time?
Are you still measuring the parameters consistently?
With some of these answers, we could provide tips as to what corals would have the best chance of fluorishing in your tank.
At the least it appears that LPS would stand a good chance. Perhaps some Euphyllia (torch or hammer corals) or Caulastrea (Candy cane, trumpet, cat's eye) on the rocks and an acan or two on the sand?
You may not have enough light (PAR) at the rock surface to raise SPS. If you raised the rock up more toward the light, you might be able to do some of the easier SPS, like birds nest Seriatopora.

Thats great coraline algae growth! Love the zen look to the aquascaping, can't wait to see it teaming with coral and fish!

yes what lighting do you have? i like the green mushroom rock you have, and nice coralline growth!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15481992#post15481992 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ritten
Nice, you have so many places for coral. That will be a sweet tank once you get going!

Thank you; that was my go to have a lot space for corals..

Back