pink acro with green/blue polyps

Saltmeister

It was suggested that I post this in the sps forum.
Can anyone ID? Thanks.

8718.jpg

Sorry to say I dont' know... except that its just a sweeet lookin piece. I don't recall seeing such a teen-ish colour combination before.

I'm not exactly sure. A guy gave me a peice of it about 3-4 months ago that was only 1/2" long. It was skinny and it was brown. He said that it was digitata.
I guess his doesn't look like that because I emailed him a pic of it and he said, "did I give you that"!?!

:lol: Ya...guess I got lucky!!!!!
Just curious, if I decided to frag off 2" peices of this.....how much could I sell them for? Let's keep it a decent price.

Ill second A. microphthalma.

I was given one (or said to be one) awhile back and it looked identical.

just my .02c

That picture has really obvious signs of color over-saturation due to some editing..

The rock to the rear/left is showing the same turquoise hues as your polyps; that must be some pretty incredible corraline algae.

That would be some pretty awesome coralline. I WANT SOME TURQOISE COARLLINE! tsk tsk you have been busted saltmeister. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7571208#post7571208 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by King-Kong
That picture has really obvious signs of color over-saturation due to some editing..

The rock to the rear/left is showing the same turquoise hues as your polyps; that must be some pretty incredible corraline algae.

ROTFL!!!! Thanks for your input anyways. I did have to boost up the contrast a bit due to my camera not being able to compensate for the 2 250w 20k bulbs I run along with the 2 175w 14k on a 90g. But let me assure you.....it is pink with blue/green polyps. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7572530#post7572530 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Unarce
That photo could pass for a negative:lol:

I love Photoshop CS2 :D

The dream:
8718.jpg

The reality:
43056phoney2.jpg

Just curious, if I decided to frag off 2" peices of this.....how much could I sell them for? Let's keep it a decent price.

Hmmmmm, how much will you may me to take it off your hands?

Wow...you guys must be REALLY bored. It's to be expected when all you do is sit your life away on the puter.
Couldn't be more rude....now I now why everyone says bad things about RC.....just hadn't experienced it until now (don't visit too often).

Well, gotta go...I have better things to do.

lmao

lmao

Well, gotta go...I have better things to do.

I guess Miester is off to the photolab for some further editing and postings on those "other" cool sites. Sorry we have brains and a decent amount of: "what do they call it?" Oh yeah...common sense.

good luck
David:lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7571208#post7571208 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by King-Kong

White rock + blue hue equals blue rock. The only coralline I have on that particular rock are small speckles of deep red (which look purple).

That's okay if you guys don't beleive me....you don't live in my area anyways so you will not be sharing the wealth. Others will. :)

Re: lmao

Re: lmao

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7575662#post7575662 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DitchPlains2
I guess Miester is off to the photolab for some further editing and postings on those "other" cool sites. Sorry we have brains and a decent amount of: "what do they call it?" Oh yeah...common sense.

good luck
David:lol:

For one...I don't have photoshop.

Here is a series of pics I took that same day. All I ahve done is resize.
under exposed:
http://www.photochicken.com/ims/pic/86YG2w4/8725.jpg

with flash:
http://www.photochicken.com/ims/pic/86YG2w4/8724.jpg

over exposed:
http://www.photochicken.com/ims/pic/86YG2w4/8723.jpg

Like I said....the camera couldn't compensate.

Back