pink lemonade growth shots?

crsaz

anybody have some growth shots? I just got a frag today 2" and fully encrusted, for sure my favorite acro......for now:fun4:some amazing colors on this thing

Yes, I love this acro also. It is an encruster so it will encrust for a while before it takes off at the branches. Good luck.

its just starting to branch at the top and there is a "nub" on the base so Im hoping it will start branching soon

I have had mine for a few months now and it is encrusting instead of branching. I dont have a tremendous amount of current on it either. I hope soon it reaches for the light soon!

mine has been encrusting for a few months now..finally has started to have new branches....about 5-6 new ones

Here is a picture of mine from June 1st and then a week ago. So a little over 5-months.
IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

Wow, lots of encrusting there. Anyone know which sp. of Acro this is? Or what the growth pattern is (tabling, clustered, stag, etc.)?

Wow, this stuff grows fast. I just picked up a frag last weekend and thought I was already seeing new growth and I guess that must be true.

Once established it grows pretty fast. Until it encrusts though the branches grow VERY slow if at all (at least that's what mine did).

Back