Pirates Cove Tank Move Sunday April 30th

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
OOps Sunday May 1st:)

I am picking up the beast from Leemar on Thursday in Vista and I plan on doing the tank move Sunday early afternoon for those of you who can make it? I think 10 guys, but a few extras just to be on the safe side. I will fix lunch for those of you who can make it. 11am should be a good time to meet and we should be done by noon, but you are welcome to hang out and have some lunch and a beer. I will PM my address for those that need it.

Here are a couple of friends who are not on the board that will be there:)

Esteban (RIP wickedfish)
Nick (RIP TexasCowboy)\
Phil

please let me know who can make it and I will add you to the list. My house is kid friendly and my four will be there, but I do have a pool so you will have to watch the little ones. I would like to get comitments by Friday so I can plan lunch. Thanks and add your name to my list.

I have 10 industrial suction cups and I am trying to round up a few more, but I think we will be able to wheel it in the house on the pallet through the front door then lift it on to the stand. It is a high lift, but we will have plenty of help.

Thank you, Scott

OOPS date is May 1st Sunday.

Last edited:

Enjoy

That's what she said....
Wish I could help, but its my daughters B-day party on sunday. Good luck with the move, can't wait to see pics! :D

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
I guess I better read the Calendar better, Yes Sunday May 1st:)

1. Cody BeanMachine
2. 7duster3
3. Mike Solitude127
4. Tanu
5. Tanu, He has been eating his wheaties:)
6. Robert Savethereef

Last edited:

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
1. Cody BeanMachine
2. 7duster3
3. Mike Solitude127
4. Tanu
5. Tanu, He has been eating his wheaties
6. Robert Savethereef
7. Bad Santa
8. Jorge and Liz Speargunhunter/Zoagirl

Thanks everyone:)

firereef

Ill see if I can get some of my samoan posse crew to help out if you need more peeps. They be some big dudes fosho. Lmk so I can call them.

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
I keep my tanks on the cooler side at 75, but my pool is flat out cold this time of the year, I wouldn't jump in on a dare!

Thanks Terry.

Tanu, thanks I will keep you posted as 3/4" glass is heavy.

Thanks everyone.