Pirates Cove Tank Move Sunday April 30th

When we lift, make sure Cody doesn't stand next to me.

I don't want his cranium to accidentally head but t me

The 4 holes on the back are dual suctions that will get 4" grates over them for 2 seperate closed loop systems. I am going to sacrifice a little electricity for less powerhead in the tank.

I am drilling the plywood deck for all the holes and was going to try and seal it today with some black paint.

I will have more pictures soon and I will try to start a official build thread when I get back from my trip to Mexico.

See you all Sunday!

instead of calling Cody Big head just call him "PEZ"

you know how pez dispensor looks :lolspin:

uhghh ohh whats he gona call me :wildone:

LOL

I should have become an actor with my giant head. Oh well. Maybe you can cage fight train me before you go... my name would be "Cranium Crusher"

instead of calling Cody Big head just call him "PEZ"

you know how pez dispensor looks :lolspin:

uhghh ohh whats he gona call me :wildone:

Now playing at the SCRK Theatre! "The Princess Bride Part 2" Starring-

Cody as " Wesly"

wesley.jpg

Rob as "The Giant"

andre-1.jpg

And featuring Tanu as "Princess Buttercup"

tanu.jpg

:fun2:

Thats Very sexy tank Scott
I wish I go glass too because this darn acrylic scratch so easily :(
You are very brave to go rimless for on a 390 gallon tank.

I am cleaning up some of the White Trash that is stuck to my skin, took down the Christmas Lights and made my beautiful wife extra happy. Funny thing is it took a Reef friend pointing out my Whiskey Tango ways in a picture I posted with my tank this morning to get the job done. My wife has only been asking me since January 1st. I think I am going to crack open a Pabst:)

I think we are getting close to having enough, but you never know who might not show so the more the merry:)

Just finished bolting the plywood on and have to run by Lowes in the morning and pick up a 4" hole saw for the 1.5" drains to have plenty of room.

Fun stuff!

The stand is done, painted and ready with a 3/4" plywood deck on top.

I have 15 of the heavy duty suction cups from Age of aquarium and a glass shop. I have a hydraulic lift from age as well (thank you Dan).

I have to cut a hole in the wall between the garage and living room, but I think I will do that early in the morning.

I will see you all in the morning around 11am and should only take a little time to move the tank, then have a cold drink and some lunch and enjoy a nice day.

Thanks everyone and PM me if you need the address.

Back