Pirates Cove Tank Move Sunday April 30th

That thing is a beast! You got the whole mer-family to fit. :D
This is going to be a great thread to follow, can't wait to see it up and running.

Good Luck Scott!

Those are some awesome pics Rob! haha dude that was cold but felt really good!

We had quite the Reefer Army over there!

Tanu pee's in the pool so the ammonia level would kill those sharks pretty quickly.

lol pictures are pretty quick on the Iphone. But love the look on your face man it was priceless. We have to load these along with pics on the SCRK.ORG

Thanks again for all the help, heading to Mexico tonight for the Norra Mexican 1000 Rally. The race start Thursday morning and you can track our progress on ionearth.com under PCI Racing R7 on the trackers. Maybe some updates on Norra.com or Race-dezert.com. On Thursday from Mexicali to Bay of La, Friday Bay of LA to Lorreto, Saturday from Lorreto to the finish in La Paz. We are going to hang out for a few days and take our time getting home. Hope to get started on the build a week from tomorrow.

score_bbb1559-copy.jpg

Viva Baja!

Scott, tear it up. Best of luck and keep the pedant
To the medal. When you get back let me know I got a box for you today

That looks sweet Scott. Wish I could have made the trip to help but looks like you had enough help already. This is going to be a great build thread...

Update still waiting on a few boxes of plumbing parts, bulkheads, and a order from Oceans Motions to come in. I hope to start plumbing next weekend.

I also have a friend who is building my fish room who is having a hard time finding some time to get over here and get started:(

I am picking up some parts from a friend tonight at the SCMAS meeting and I have a ton of equipment ready to get wet.

All I can say is wow :D
And I thought I had a project....too bad I just joined, I'd have helped you out, although it looks as though you had plenty of help.

I am waiting on a few custom order water movement parts, and just been busy, should start plumbing in the next few weeks, patience grasshopper:) and a ton of cash.

My tank yells at me every day as I head to work "I AM THIRSTY"

I have most of the parts and pieces to get started, just need to free up some more time. One of the last pieces of puzzle is the sump. I have been working on a design that will be 6' x 28" that will have a small sump within the large sump to house my quarantine coral system. I have a ton of plans for my 8' x 9' fish room and I want it to be well planned out do to the lack of space.

I have a goal of having the tank cycled by Christmas.

On top of that just getting on top of some problems in my grow out tanks with reef safe fish that have gone wild on coral. On top of that my business is slow in the summer months and the parts and pieces add up fast.

I hope to be starting a thread soon:) that has not stopped me from adding frags and I have got some nice stuff lately. How is your tank doing.

Hey Scott,

I didn't know you had replied. My bad. My tank is up and running it is starting to look real nice. Next year when I remodel my Kitchen, I am going to make a 400 Gallon Peninsula FOWLR tank....

I have my eye on a couple of Angels.

But for now, my 3 small tanks will have to suffice.

You racing San Felipe this weekend?

Wilson Motorsports is!

Back