Pirates Cove Tank Move Sunday April 30th

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
OOps Sunday May 1st:)

I am picking up the beast from Leemar on Thursday in Vista and I plan on doing the tank move Sunday early afternoon for those of you who can make it? I think 10 guys, but a few extras just to be on the safe side. I will fix lunch for those of you who can make it. 11am should be a good time to meet and we should be done by noon, but you are welcome to hang out and have some lunch and a beer. I will PM my address for those that need it.

Here are a couple of friends who are not on the board that will be there:)

Esteban (RIP wickedfish)
Nick (RIP TexasCowboy)\
Phil

please let me know who can make it and I will add you to the list. My house is kid friendly and my four will be there, but I do have a pool so you will have to watch the little ones. I would like to get comitments by Friday so I can plan lunch. Thanks and add your name to my list.

I have 10 industrial suction cups and I am trying to round up a few more, but I think we will be able to wheel it in the house on the pallet through the front door then lift it on to the stand. It is a high lift, but we will have plenty of help.

Thank you, Scott

OOPS date is May 1st Sunday.

Last edited:
Wish I could help, but its my daughters B-day party on sunday. Good luck with the move, can't wait to see pics! :D

I guess I better read the Calendar better, Yes Sunday May 1st:)

1. Cody BeanMachine
2. 7duster3
3. Mike Solitude127
4. Tanu
5. Tanu, He has been eating his wheaties:)
6. Robert Savethereef

Last edited:
1. Cody BeanMachine
2. 7duster3
3. Mike Solitude127
4. Tanu
5. Tanu, He has been eating his wheaties
6. Robert Savethereef
7. Bad Santa
8. Jorge and Liz Speargunhunter/Zoagirl

Thanks everyone:)

Ill see if I can get some of my samoan posse crew to help out if you need more peeps. They be some big dudes fosho. Lmk so I can call them.

I keep my tanks on the cooler side at 75, but my pool is flat out cold this time of the year, I wouldn't jump in on a dare!

Thanks Terry.

Tanu, thanks I will keep you posted as 3/4" glass is heavy.

Thanks everyone.

Back