Pizza Night at Nook's Reef- December 12th!

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
So, being we have two awesome stores within 4 miles of my house, we can visit them both if your schedule allows. Meet at The Corner Reef between 5pm to 6pm to talk with Steve and his crew, then head down the street and meet with Chad and his crew who have been with SLASH since the beginning between 6pm to 7pm. Then head two miles to my house.

I'll have two or three Nook Chicago style pies made from recipes I've put together over the years, all top secret stuff though. Feel free to bring a dish and any spirits you might like. We can hang out and talk Reef's, SLASH or whatever until late. Hope to see you then.

I will try to get off work on the 13th. I will have to lean hard on my supervisor [MENTION=330952]mpgrant77[/MENTION].

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I will try to get off work on the 13th. I will have to lean hard on my supervisor [MENTION=330952]mpgrant77[/MENTION].

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Just tell him that you're researching for the projects you'll be working on:)

Does anyone have any interesting sps they can frag and bring to nooks? Let me know what you have with pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got some gems I can Frag after pizza night to let them heal. Most of them from Therman, Aquavista99 and Battle Corals. See if you like anything and I'll Frag them after the party.

I've got some gems I can Frag after pizza night to let them heal. Most of them from Therman, Aquavista99 and Battle Corals. See if you like anything and I'll Frag them after the party.

Awesome. Looking forward to it!

Does anyone have any interesting sps they can frag and bring to nooks? Let me know what you have with pictures!

Mystic sunset monti
20190817_212147_HDR by ksw2005, on Flickr

AppleBerry monti
20190817_212141 by ksw2005, on Flickr

Montipora spongodes
20190817_211853 by ksw2005, on Flickr

orange digi
20190817_211801 by ksw2005, on Flickr

monti hispida - not a great picture, it's brighter green with a purplish rim
20190927_205949 by ksw2005, on Flickr

Looking forward to two stores. There will be some raffles at my house for any SLASH members looking for goodies.

Chad at Gateway Aquatics is going to support SLASH with our 50/50!! $200 of gift certificates coming to active SLASH members, drawing at my house after the store visit.

Thanks to Chad for his generosity and long standing support of the club over the last decade since before SLASH even started!!

I need to get up to Steve's tomorrow to see if we can do 50/50 with him.

All raffle items will be raffled off at my house after the store visits for active members. Hope to see you next week.

Chad at Gateway Aquatics is going to support SLASH with our 50/50!! $200 of gift certificates coming to active SLASH members, drawing at my house after the store visit.

Thanks to Chad for his generosity and long standing support of the club over the last decade since before SLASH even started!!

I was just up at Gateway and man, they are killing it!
The store looks awesome and has some incredible corals in stock!

I need to get up to Steve's tomorrow to see if we can do 50/50 with him.

All raffle items will be raffled off at my house after the store visits for active members. Hope to see you next week.

I went up to TCR yesterday but Steve was out doing maintenance, so I'll try again soon. His store looked awesome too, huge selection of large Maxima clams struck my eye and inverts galore. Tons of fish and corals too. We are going to have a lot of drool worthy eye candy on this visit.

Pizza Night at Nook's Reef- December 12th!

Can't wait! I'll be bringing a cooler of coral

Back