Pizza Night In the Future

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
As the plague passes, I thought we could get some ideas on what folks would like to do as we are so long overdue. It's great seeing some of our awesome OG guys coming back into the hobby.

That being said, I'd love to host one night with a visit to Chad's Gateway Aquatics, then 3 miles down the road to my house. My 375 gallon is getting stocked next Wednesday with a close friends fish and corals. His getting out got my long tank back in the game😎

Post up what you'd like to see in 2021 for tank tours, LFS visits and SLASH giveaways.

I would love to see everyone in a pizza night setting. Besides yourself anyone else have a rather larger build over the "œoffseason"?

I joined last year, went to one LFS meetup and then shortly after the disaster of 2020 began. I am probably most interested in tank tours, but, still very interested in anything the club has going on.

I upgraded to a 280 this winter. I'm looking forward to some more pizza nights and would be happy to host in the next month or 2!
15663c6a2a0381b1c473f28a09f27449.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The infamous zero gravity upside down reef tank! I'd pay to see that🤣😂😎

The infamous zero gravity upside down reef tank! I'd pay to see that[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji41]
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] haven't posted any pics on here in a while. I forgot I have to rotate them or it post upside down lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back