Pizza night?

Sounds like mkart nominated himself. LOL I will be up for a pizza night in the future, but still a couple months away.

My tank is pretty empty. Not sure it would be any fun to look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the new Coral's N More location ready? I haven't had Pirrone's Pizza in a long time. Don't need a house to host, just to get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tentative Pizza Night, Thursday 1/23/2020, more to come on that. But plan on hanging out regardless. Heck an excuse to grab some Pirrone's. Announcement when more details become available.

Trying to lock in a board meeting next Thursday, reason to skip a week. Like to see some ideas from the membership. I'll start a thread on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I might try to make it and finally join SLASH. I've been back in the hobby for about 6 years, but non-existent on any of the forums. I picked up some acro frags from Nick a few weeks back, and he did a great job of convincing me to join :)

I might try to make it and finally join SLASH. I've been back in the hobby for about 6 years, but non-existent on any of the forums. I picked up some acro frags from Nick a few weeks back, and he did a great job of convincing me to join :)

Welcome back!

Is the new Coral's N More location ready?

Corals N More is open, but I was in there last week and their livestock was very low. Not sure if they are letting the system age, but there was probably less than 15 fish for sale. Most tanks were completely empty. Is Marine Solutions not on the table? Right down the road from the new Corals N More location, and very well stocked. Either way, I will be joining you guys Thursday. I'm back after a 5 year hiatus.

Nick

Corals N More is open, but I was in there last week and their livestock was very low. Not sure if they are letting the system age, but there was probably less than 15 fish for sale. Most tanks were completely empty. Is Marine Solutions not on the table? Right down the road from the new Corals N More location, and very well stocked. Either way, I will be joining you guys Thursday. I'm back after a 5 year hiatus.

Nick

Welcome back! Marine Solutions works, by the way, I saw your t shirt request too. I'm working on that still.

I'm hoping I can make it. Just booked at flight back to Stl same night arriving at 530.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back