Planning my new setup **PIC**

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9858810#post9858810 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rich_1833
This should be the last change that I can see. What does every think of this. Ive do alot more research and have all of you to thank. So let me know about this one.
Looks on the money to my way of thinking.

I hear that the Eheim pumps don't put out any real heat that's why I change and put the pump into the sump instead of external. The little yellow box will have LR rumble in it.

jwccwj: why would I use the pump for water? Is then any benefits to this? The reason I choose this why is so the dirty water will pass throw the fuge, not the clean.

Ive heard a few hear say that its better to remove the proteins from the water before it enters your fuge,not sure why???By having the fuge in the middle youre restricted on the size of you return pump as you shouldn't have alot of flow through your sump.

YOU CAN USE A BALL OR GATE VAVE TO CONTROL THE FLOW OF WATER TO YOUR FUGE AFTER YOUR RETURN PUMP.

Just My $.02 worth

I Drilled out the SQWD ID. openings to 1/2"+. Just make sure that you mark the drill bit depth & the internal plate of the SQWD is clear on the side you are drilling ( inserting a small rod ~screwdriver will clear the plate) for the input of the SQWD, just mark the drill bit depth with colored tape.
No rocket science needed here !
Take your time, go slow.(I've heard that saying here before !!)

Great Flow Now !!

Steve (@^ 926

:smokin:

Back