Please help- steel or wooden stand

Arnel0387

Hi everyone,

I'm about to order my leemar tank, 48Lx30Wx18H, and I still need a stand. I'm looking for a 40" or 42" height powder coated steel stand. I could also consider a nice wooden stand that will fit a 48x18x18 sump under the stand. So if you know how to build a stand, please I need your help. :)

Thank you for your help.

-Arnel

I have a stand but it's 2 feet longer. Then again if you have the room you could set it in the middle and build a nice shelf one each side with the xtra foot on each side. Made of metal.

Jjb81speed makes VERY nice steel powder coated stands. Stronger than wood. They don't call him "Man of Wood".

steel stand is the way to go.. it has a smaller foot print internally than wood so you have more room under the stand and wayy stronger. Then you just skin it to your liking..

remove the skin for ease of access for maintenance etc, then place it back for the look of a wooden stand..

Jjb81speed makes VERY nice steel powder coated stands. Stronger than wood. They don't call him "Man of Wood".

I saw a lot of old posts recommending Jjb81speed, but he don't seem to hang round here no mo'. His last post was in 2009, and his user name was changed to "JE".

I saw a lot of old posts recommending Jjb81speed, but he don't seem to hang round here no mo'. His last post was in 2009, and his user name was changed to "JE".

he made my metal stand that i am currently selling. He part owns a fabricating company that deals with waste management units. So they weld. He last made some stands for Jose Casas and me. I think those are the last ones he made.

Back