please help

I have been to that web site and didnt see anything that looked like my fishes problem. the only thing even close is brookynella but im not sure. Maybe im catching it in the early stages but it is progressing very fast. I checked on him at lunch and the spot is now about 1-1.5" any ideas anyone

i wonder if it is something parasitic that got under the skin and is growing, either that or possibly it is a tumor?

I checked on it at lunch and the spot was bigger and it looks like the skin is coming off. I will get new pics after work today. thanks to everyone for looking

ive only ever seen something like that in freshwater fish, it looks like a tumour, im not 100% sure though, if it is its very unlikely the fish will survive, is he showing any signs of stress, or rubbing against rocks etc, if so he may be in pain and the end could be near, i really hope im wrong but id say a tumour and if so its bad news

You can also post the question to Bob Fenner or Anthony Calfo on the wetwebmedia too. You have a decent picture, they may be able to help you.

Back