plumbing suggestions for 240 & 155

mtbiker41

I currently have a 240 and 155 tank that I want to change plumbing on.the 240 is using a 4 ft. refugium located in a converted bathroom about 15' away.It has a dolphin pump that is supposed to pump 3600gph but has lost a lot of flow as it used to be throttled down but now runs wide open.I took it apart and cleaned the prop it did have a few snail shells trapped in prop but saw no improvement in flow.the 150 has been up for over 12 years now with pro clear wet dry under tank.I'm thinking adding a refugium to the 150 and wet dry to the 240.I now have a lifereef 300 sump and am thinking about using it on the 240 under the cabinet.if I do I need some ideas for the plumbing to incorporate it into the plumbing system so I reduce flow thru the refugium and increase filtration with wet dry.the lines going to sump from over on the left is 1 1/2 and goes over to a y directly under the right overflow, the overflows used to flow fairly equal .for some reason lately the left side won't flow as good as the right side. I completely disassembled the lines to check for blockages and it was all clear.so I 'm in need of some professional advise on how add the wet dry and replumb everything.Thanks mtnbiker41

plumbing suggestions

plumbing suggestions

come on guys ,surely one of you guys has time help me out .several views and no responce.I tried to not waste everyones time by using search but just get threads on tank builds or herbie method or beans idea.

Back