Poker Run Saturday July 13th!

Hey guys I was a member in 2008 and the down gal of the economy I had to sale my tank. Good news I'm building a new one as we speak. You all sent me a happy birthday wish so now I started snooping around and slash had grown a lot... lol good thing. I want to pay my dues and maybe join in tomorrow on the poker run. What cha think?

We'd love to see you there! Welcome back to the hobby, glad it didn't keep you down permanently :)

Hey guys I was a member in 2008 and the down gal of the economy I had to sale my tank. Good news I'm building a new one as we speak. You all sent me a happy birthday wish so now I started snooping around and slash had grown a lot... lol good thing. I want to pay my dues and maybe join in tomorrow on the poker run. What cha think?

Welcome back to the hobby. Glad to see you building a new tank. Oh wait,we cant see it because theres no thread about it and no pics!

We love pics around here =P

Just an FYI: I will be bringing S.L.A.S.H. tees with me today. They're $10 each, or $15 if you want it personalized!

Had a great time, and I'm not just saying that because I won the $100 gift card.

Thanks Smack for arranging it all, and Velco for the awesome gift card prize!! :)

Thought I wasn't gonna make this one, but my night opened up just in time to swing by Ebius' place. Still had a blast just hanging out with you guys, and had a great slice of pizza while I was there. Nice meeting you Pife. And as always, thanks for the hospitality! :thumbsup:

Oh and BTW, I came with corona and left with a yoohoo. :dance:

Awesome time tonight. Thanks to everyone that came out, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and the tanks they viewed :) Big thanks to Velko, Steve Babcock, Chad at gateway, and Brewchief for opening up their establishments to us today, and thanks to all the club members who opened their home to us today as well! :D

Awesome time tonight. Thanks to everyone that came out, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and the tanks they viewed :) Big thanks to Velko, Steve Babcock, Chad at gateway, and Brewchief for opening up their establishments to us today, and thanks to all the club members who opened their home to us today as well! :D

this^^^^

Had a great time yesterday. Thanks to all that hosted stops and a huge shout out to Velko and Aquatic Treasures for donating the $100 gift cert!

I was totally wiped by the time I got home last night. I started acclimating my frags then grabbed the laptop to check the forums, then promptly fell asleep before I could post anything. :lol:

Thanks to everyone who opened up their homes and establishments to us for this. Also, thanks to everyone who stopped by and hopefully had a good time at the house. I still chuckle thinking about little smack getting tossed into the pool. :lol:

Something like this

scan006.jpg

Back