Poll on what size tanks - if any people have now

Poll on what size tanks - if any people have now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tcoral

With the downsizing, and getting out threads seems like the big tanks are a dieing breed going out with the dinosaur? Need to take a poll of what size tanks people have.

Also, wondering about how many keeping sps, vs fish only, vs lps tanks now.

Last edited:
240 mixed reef here.
004-49.jpg

I had to downsize when I moved. Now I have multiple smaller tanks that probably add up to more water volume than I had in the 60 cube.

All LPS and softies with the exception of 1 or 2 sps.

2.5 pico! this is my fist saltwater! no corals yet, but I plan on mushrooms and strawberry type nems only.

Downsizing to a 93 reef cube, SPS,Zoas and Palys. From the looks of it there a few more big tanks then thought

70 Gal Mixed reef and 14 gallon Nano. 150 build in the planning stage.... and I think I found the tank! :)

80 gallon SPS and zoas and bubble tip anemone, don't know what I was thinking. 57 gallon primarily LPS with Kessil lighting. Should have just gotten a 120.

Up-sizing. Going from a 34Gal mixed reef to a 225 :lolspin: SPS Dominante

Largest I have run was a 100 Gal Reef.

First Salt tank was in 1989 55Gal with undergravel filter :uhoh3:

2.5 pico! this is my fist saltwater! no corals yet, but I plan on mushrooms and strawberry type nems only.

LOL That was my first saltwater tank too. Definitely a challenge. Bigger is easier. I kept all kinds of stuff in my 2.5. Shrooms, zoas, a tiny piece of frog spawn. What light do you have on it?

Back