POLL: Which type of lighting are you currently using

POLL: Which type of lighting are you currently using

• Total voters

E.intheC

For all the reefers out there... Which light are you using on your tank?

This is a multi-choice poll so if you have more than one tank, you can choose more than one option.

Thanks!

Last edited:
MH and LED supplements but I would still be MH and VHO SuperActintics I had room for them.

6 X 54w Aquaticlife fixture. Like having the freedom to mix and match bulbs to get the color I am looking for.

I just moved from a AI sol/T5 combo to Radions. Oddly enough I experienced the same skyrocketing ALK/CA issue I had when I went from T5 to LED when I moved from Sols to Radions.

I just moved from a AI sol/T5 combo to Radions. Oddly enough I experienced the same skyrocketing ALK/CA issue I had when I went from T5 to LED when I moved from Sols to Radions.

That's interesting.

Regarding color, which do you prefer?

That's interesting.

Regarding color, which do you prefer?

I had 4 sols and 320 watts of T5 and now use 5 radions. Personally, I prefer the Radions. My reefing buddies all agree as well. The color is absolutely amazing using just their pre-made (5K-20K) choices. I didn't even bother tweaking spectrums I was so awed out of the box.

I finally voted. Just switched from one AI Sol Blue to an Aquactinics MH/T5 combo. I haven't fired up the new lights yet but I'm excited to see how the tank will look.

Back