Pond Foam Suppliers

SunDevil95

Does anyone know where I can get some pond foam to use as the backdrop for my reef? I've gone into 3 pond stores and I can't seem to find it. How much (cans) would I need to cover a 48"L x 18"H back?

Home depot, I know that the yellow color is Great Stuff (name) and I think the black is the same, but not sure.

Sun- how are you going to form it, and are you going to have it thick or thin? If you want it thin, (about 1/2 in) Im sure you could get away w/ 1 can, but not an expert.

Drs. Foster Smith also sell it.
HTH

Just to make sure... GREAT STUFF is the same stuff that can be used INSIDE the tank and is reef safe? Thanks Ken, Haj & Elliott- you were the one who told me about it in the 1st place. Thank you!

don't know about "great stuff", never used it. 12 oz. Handi-Foam Black Straw Foam is the only product I have used and works well, just wear latex gloves and remember it expands when curing

Elliott's link is the right one. I have ordered several cases from foampower.com and it is the best price anywhere. That is what is in my tanks.

Back