Pool Party at Nook's House!! Thursday, August 16th

Jackie and I will be there at 7:00. Can only stay for a couple of hours. Ended up having to work in the morning.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:You folks be sure and post some pics from this crazy adventure. I have yet to make it to one of the notorious "Hasselnookelhoff" gatherings but it's definitely on my bucket list...

JUST made it to this one in between work and a vacation, but TOTALLY worth it!! I love these parties at Nook's and the layout always inspires me. Thanks for cutting the lights on for us, and thanks to the weather for keeping it cool enough. :)

BTW, I heard some talk of a couple different projects in your future, Dave. If you ever need some muscle don't be afraid to PM me. I'm a quick learner and I owe you for at least 3 frags, several quality drinks, and now a new anemone too! :D

Had a great time as always last night. I wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks Dave & Ann for opening up your home to us:beer: You have a warm and beautiful home.:)

Thanks Dave and Ann for a great time and my lunch today :D. I'm still awe struck by that toadstool lol. Tanks look great lots of inspiration for my future fish room.

Thanks everyone for coming over yesterday evening!!! For the folks that PMed me looking for my address, I apologize for not checking PMs again yesterday. I got busy preparing and never checked my PMs.

VSpeck gets the award for first to show and Smoothdog gets the award for last to go:D We had a great time and really enjoyed spending time with everyone. Just had some left overs:) Thanks to everyone who brought tasty treats, salsas and desserts...along with the DSMACK margaritas:beer:

Smoothdog gets the award for last to go:D

Did the two of you finish that 16yr?

Thanks again the Dave and Ann. Beth and I had I great time, we really wish we could have stayed longer. :beer: Tanks look great Dave but I can't wait to see this split system come together! If you need any help please let me know

We didn't finish it but there was a considerable sized dent in it by the end of the night!

Thanks for everything Nook!

We didn't finish it but there was a considerable sized dent in it by the end of the night!

Thanks for everything Nook!

Yes, there will be a few nips left on that bottle and then it will be time to open the new one:D Thanks for the bottles of Scotch, smoothdog and ebius:beer: Very generous and you shouldn't have!

Last edited:
Had a blast like always. Good to meet whoever it was that I might have met. Sorry I'm sure I won't remember your names. Thanks Dave and Ann for being great hosts. What do I win for winning what I won?

I can't believe I missed this! I have been dealing with a slightly catastrophic event with my tank and my mind has been running all directions this week. I should have had it on my calendar so Micki could remind me. I am sure it was a great time.

I've had plenty of scotch this week! I lost 50% of my SPS in 1 week. Not a good week for sure.

Back