Possible Group Buy For Reefkeeper2?

If anyone wants to swing by and check it out in person, let me know. I have one on my 20gal Aquatic Design cube and it is amazing. I am in Englewood near DTC/Park Meadows.

Severum

Alright,

It appears that Digital Aquatics has been going through some corporate reorganization and are changing group buy. BUT because i have been in contact with them for over a month, ours will go through. we will be able to get the reefkeeper 2 for a discount, plus a disocunt on all the accessories. We need FIVE people or more to get this (FOUR plus me :) ). I should get the details tomorrow. I will not be able to post them here but may be able to on the rmrc.info or through PM's. Let me know who is interested. thanks!

two confirmed. Will hopefuly have the details tomorrow. Read up on this thing. It's pretty awesome and they are upgrading the firmware on it. Check out the Digital Aquatics sponsor forum on RC.

...... you knew I had to show up at some point. Can you get accessories at a discounted price. I have more than 15A of usage.

Hmm... I might be interested in this. Have quite a bit invested in the current livestock. Would like better control of the fans, lights, and heaters.

Send me a pm with the details.

Thanks

Yes you can get accessories at a discount. Hopefully, will have details today! Will post here when I get em.

I might be in for some accessories, if possible. A discount on the extra outlets or a PH probe would be cool.

Back