possibly giving away my clam

Radar1

I have a purple teardrop maxima clam about 8" that I would possibly give away if I liked the tank it would go in. This clam isn't all that purple right now but should regain its coloring easily. my poor clam has been in what was supposed to be a temporary tank for about a year and a half now. too big for my new tank.

heres a pic taken before the tank crashed.

Radar1

Thanks for the P.M.'s and some pics vids of your tanks. I had to leave town for the weekend but will respond to p.m's as soon as I get back.

Dapg8gt

What a great and generous thing to do shows that not everyone treats the hobby the same way..

I've got a 105g SPS tank with plenty of light, flow and dedication it would be quite happy in if it's still available.. Doubt it but worth a shot =). I have some large open space on my sand bed that it can grow into once the others are shuffled around.. if you want any more info, pics or video I can send you anything you need. Also have trades for you sps wise or cash because that thing is super nice in full glory..

Last edited:

Radar1

Sorry guys but the clam is now gone. Thanks for the responses and the pics or videos. I'm sure my clam will be happier now than it has been for the past year.