A. ocellaris

IMG_2201keeper.jpg

A. chrysopterus

IMG_2196keeper.jpg

A. sandaracinos

IMG_0012keeper.jpg

A. melanopus

7144new_pics_11691228_2_-med.jpg

A. polymnus (ORA raised brown variation)

7144142_4215_3_.jpg

A. polymnus (black variation)

Last edited:
I have a question for people with the black ocellaris clowns. Do you find they are more aggressive than the regular orange ones? Are your black ocellaris clowns tank breed? Do they ever pick on or scare peaceful fish like gobies or other small fish? Thanks for the info! I am thinking of buying two…

all the black ocellaris will be TR.. if not, be prepared to spend BIG money.. they are not any more aggressive than the regular orange ocellaris IME.. they should not pick on any fish unless they are getting to close to their home..

My clown does seem to be a little more aggresive then I normaly see but it is only towards my chromis. He doesnt bother my firefish or wrasse but chases the chromis around constantly. I traded my female because she was picking on everyone once I put her in the reef tank (eel tried to eat her). She never hosted anything but chased every other fish around.

why is it that you people torment me like this ?????

this week we got a dorensis in and I was about ll that close to taking it home.

Brian

i really need a pair of black ocellaris.. awesome clowns Avian, the contrast between them and the rose is jaw dropping.. very nice as well, Landolakes!!

svxh6, thanks for the comment, they look even better in person, especially since they started spawning.

Back