Post Pics of your island acuascape

BleuFish

Let's see them island rock scapes. Could be one or multiple rock structures, just no rock walls unless you insist :dance:

That is a great looking setup. Do the tops stay wet or are they dry?

Corey

The one on the left is a waterfall and basin pool and the island in the center has 3 outputs that spill water down an epoxy channel into little pools at waters surface . All outputs are fed via return pump and built into the rocks :)

So it's dry except where we wanted water to go:)

A link to our build thread on reefcentral :) enjoy!

Link: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2450752

Gotta say I wasn't expecting to see REAL islands lol, very nice scape and corals. Keep posting those island scapes. Don't mind if they make it out of the water or not.

you took my idea for my 90g upgrade! lol im going to have an island in the middle for my waterfall return in the middle, much like your waterfall. nice job, at least now I have somewhat of a model to go off of.

btw, how far down is your waterline? my 90 is going to be rimless as well and I am not sure how low I will like the waterline from the rim, I like where yours sits.

btw, how far down is your waterline? my 90 is going to be rimless as well and I am not sure how low I will like the waterline from the rim, I like where yours sits.

Thanks , mine is 1" from the rim but I'd prefer 1 1/2 like my prop systems are you can be a lot more aggressive cleaning the glass at 1" you have to be a bit careful near the top with a magnet:)

Back