Post your best Beef pics!

Aquabucket

Premium Member
I nabbed this close up with my Cannon Powershot in macro mode:

beef.jpg

Re: Post your best Beef pics!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12226494#post12226494 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Aquabucket
I nabbed this close up with my Cannon Powershot in macro mode:

beef.jpg

A little small but looks very good. I like the idea of the macro mode to try and make it look like a real steak.

heres my beef pic and if you look closely you can see a favorite of many people at reefcentral, the rocky mountain oyster
beef.jpg
s.

dazedandconfused does you coral beauty pick on any of your corals, i've heard that they are iffy reef safe, but like clam mantles and zoes. i guess you are having luck, or have you had problems.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12226594#post12226594 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by downhillbiker
dazedandconfused does you coral beauty pick on any of your corals, i've heard that they are iffy reef safe, but like clam mantles and zoes. i guess you are having luck, or have you had problems.
Mine's been a real lady (or gentleman) about it. But then again, I do feed it with an algae clip. So I don't know if that keeps it happier or not.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12226575#post12226575 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by downhillbiker
heres my beef pic and if you look closely you can see a favorite of many people at reefcentral, the rocky mountain oyster
beef.jpg
s.

That beef needs some curing!

hey thanks for the info on the angel, i think that feeding well is one of the most important parts to having a successful reef safe angel. sorry for stealing the topic in this forum, dont mean to get on to real topics, my apologies.

Back