Potential FS: Weird colored ric

jeffreyliu838

I've got a ric, and since I'm low on money... It's up for sale. I dunno the going prices on these, so I'll take offers. I'll give you a lower price if all you want is a frag instead of the whole thing.

3210555053_f7b87973a5.jpg

A picture of it. It's gone through photo shop, but all I did was use the auto levels feature to counteract the weird white balance thing that my camera does. Pre photoshop, the sand was blue, and we all know sand is white, so trust me when I say that this shopped picture is more a lot more representative of what you'll get. There's nothing I can do about the crappy focus, so sorry about that... It keeps targeting the algae on the glass.

My kenya tree is growing pretty well so I wouldn't mind throwing in a frag if you want some.

Thanks.

EDIT: Kenya tree pics. Same auto leveling done to it. It's limp cause the lights just turned on.

3210587147_ca0608890e.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: Fine, 60 takes it. If the price unfair (don't take advantage of this...), PM me and I'll change it.

EDIT2: Actually, I think I'll frag it. This is a pretty cool piece. I'll update this thread after the frags heal.

Thanks.

Last edited:
No loopholes, post a price or this thread will be removed.

If you want to auction something I suggest you use Ebay.

As far as taking pics, here is a trick I use....
If your camera is focused on the glass, not the thing right behind it, press the shutter button half way to get the auto Focus set up (on the glass) and then move the camera forward just a bit to compensate for the distance between the glass and the object you want to capture.

Back