Programming Help Please - 7096 Multicontroller

wurking_girl

After a quick install of two 6095s and a much s-l-o-w-e-r install of software for the 7096 Multicontroller (couldn't resolve COM port issue on the PC, but it finally worked on my daughter's Mac...), I'm ready to get things rolling. Unfortunately, although the instructions are relatively clear for use with pumps, I can't quite figure out how to coordinate a wavebox and two turbelles.

I think I've figured out that I want to run the wavebox on socket 3 using the 'wavecontroller' function, but do I still need to use the 'wave controller 6091' that came with the wavebox? (They have it pictured in the manual with the wavebox...) If so, how do I set that so the multicontroller can auto-adjust the wave?

Main issue, tho, is I'm not sure which mode to use to set the two 6095s (which I assume should be running on sockets 1 & 2). Roger mentioned setting them run at 30% and 100% respectively, switching off every 6 hours. I can set an interval of 6 hours, but it sounds like that will switch off between the 6095s and the wavebox? I can use pulse, and set sockets 1 & 2 at power 1 = 30 and power 2 = 100 (with the wavebox at 0/100), but looks like the only option there is a pulse flow that is controlled in seconds.

Also, based on the above, if I set up storm cycle, what will happen? Will that only impact the two 6095s, or will it also change the action of the wavebox?

If anyone is familiar with programming one of these, can you please help with with appropriate settings?

THANKS!!

Hi, for the wavebox you will just plug into socket 3 or 4 and turn on wavemode, you will then use the Autotune feature and it will start scrolling through the frequencies and you just click it again when you see an actual wave, you will need to have the computer where you can view the tank to set this up. The 6091 would not be used.

You are correct, with the Interval mode and Wavebox mode it alternates between wavebox and the pumps on 1 and 2. I missed this in our earlier discussion, you could simply set them up at 30/100 and 100/30 and a 3+ second pulse.

Storm mode will only impact the first two sockets with the wavebox connected as a longer run of the wavebox would add air bubbles to the tank.

Back