Programming PM1

Lightsluvr

Tangaroa to 500 gallons
Premium Member
Well here we go again...

I am running (2) pH probes on the Base Module. The display showed Temp and pH on line 1, and pH2 on line 2.

I connected the PM1 to the AquaBus and the status light came on. I installed an ORP probe on the PM1 BNC connector. I went to setup>ORP setup> ORP on.

pH2 disappeared and here is what I am now seeing on the display:
ApexGraph.jpg


There is no temperature probe installed in the PM1 - just the Neptune ORP probe.

So how do I get pH2 back and read ORP through the PM1 module? I know it's buried in the Owner's Manual somewhere, but I am no longer getting the pH1 and pH2 option on setup.


LL
 

Lightsluvr

Tangaroa to 500 gallons
Premium Member
Never mind - a quick call to Curt and I am enlightened again! :dance:

A mind is a terrible thing.... to waste. :sleep:

ApexGraph-1.jpg


I love it when a plan comes together...

LL
 

Lightsluvr

Tangaroa to 500 gallons
Premium Member
Don't panic if your data log and graphs go nuts for a little while after installing the PM1. After installation, My data log appeared to be all screwed up, dropping some readings and adding others that didn't exist. I tried hard re-boots and it didn't change. However, I "slept" on the problem, and overnight the Apex reset itself and now all of the proper readings are present: Temp, pH, pH2, EB81, EB82 and ORP.

All's good once again. :bounce3:

LL
 
Top