Question on power compact ballast

Yes I know, I need to upgrade my fixture, but does anyone know a ballast that would push the 96 watt bulbs in the old current outer orbit? Im pretty sure when I replaced the halide ballasts that there were 2 PC ballasts and that one ballast pushed 2 of the PC bulbs.

I'm a novice with ballasts and such. I can replace them when I have the right stuff, but really dont know what's compatible with what and whats cross compatible.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I know, I need to upgrade my fixture, but does anyone know a ballast that would push the 96 watt bulbs in the old current outer orbit? Im pretty sure when I replaced the halide ballasts that there were 2 PC ballasts and that one ballast pushed 2 of the PC bulbs.

I'm a novice with ballasts and such. I can replace them when I have the right stuff, but really dont know what's compatible with what and whats cross compatible.

Thanks in advance.

I just took apart the coral Vue version about 10 minutes ago. It had (2) HQI medal halides (2) 96w power compacts and moon LED's. I ripped it apart for the metal halides but this unit has (2) ballast in it
98d48b9af3695828352ba30da966873c.jpg
47c0f035a3f998f2685d57ce0d16edaf.jpg
b606984f7f8179df9a8bd709cb60c725.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention. You can have the ballast. I will be throwing the rest of fixture away this weekend

Forgot to mention. You can have the ballast. I will be throwing the rest of fixture away this weekend

Thanks for the info. Im going to take it down tomorrow and see how many are in it, then just order double what I need so I'll have enough for when it messes up again. PC stuff is getting harder and harder to find. I've seen good reviews on the Fullham which is what you have.

I'm not seeing a wiring diagram for the workhorse 5 and the 96 watt PC. I'll be using 1 ballast per bulb.

Do I use all 4 reds per bulb, or just 3. 2 reds to 1 red wire, and a single to the other, which would equal 96 watts if each red wire carries 32 watts.

Does the single yellow just hook up to the 2 blues?

Thanks

I'm not seeing a wiring diagram for the workhorse 5 and the 96 watt PC. I'll be using 1 ballast per bulb.

Do I use all 4 reds per bulb, or just 3. 2 reds to 1 red wire, and a single to the other, which would equal 96 watts if each red wire carries 32 watts.

Does the single yellow just hook up to the 2 blues?

Thanks

I have no idea but here are pics how mine are wired
db195a338104bec28f11ec7ed6c40961.jpg

Bulb end
e31e44e7cfda832a256b957becfc8708.jpg

Whole ballast
ec26163f8ece7007cd4f83613ebe6a35.jpg

Hope that helps

Back