Question to VCoo71 and Captbunzo

happysak

Gentelmen, Help me to make my decision. I'm looking to buy:D a new camera and have narrowed down my choices to Nikkon d50 and Cannon Rebel. I know each of you are using a different brand, so if you can give me honest opinion on pluses and minuses of both brands. Micro shots only:D

cyclopeze.jpg

:D

charlie

"You hurt my feelings"...

and i am here for what???...nothing but a learning experiance....at least i hope!!!!

charlie

the original rebel 300D black model.....
i have been looking into the the new rebel XTI at 10.1 MP ......finally an affordable 10 MP DSLR!!!! wheres nikons version?

charlie

to buy XTI, I will have to sell my liver, kidney, eye, arm, leg, my wife, child and no I'm not selling my car:D

OH, BTW sorry for Hijacking the thread, we will take this somewhere else!!! :) NOW BACK TO THE THREAD!!!!

On the topic of cameras... Why would anyone use the really high ISO settings available now since the photos get so grainy at higher ISO settings. I am a camera novice as you have noticed.

I kinda had the same question!!!... When i set it up with the ISO it does look really grainy!!!!!

The lens will make a bigger difference than the camera. Both of those cameras are very nice for a beginner DSLR

Back