radion and reeflink help.

reefslugs

I am setting up a new large tank. I just bought a used Radion G3 Pro to try out on my small tank to see how I like them before I go and buy four new G4 pro's for my new build. I am so frustrated. I have setup a Ecosmart live account. When I try to down load the connection manager it says I need to purchase Winzip. At 29.99 a month. So I didn't want to do that. So my friends says I need to use a reeflink. So my freind lets me use his. So I now when I try down loading the reeflink setup. It says I have to purchase this Winzip. Fine, so I do. Now I can get the down loads loaded. I go through the reeflink setup procedure and the reeflink will not connect. Even though the light turns blue. So I decided to try a factory reset. Now the light is white and I can not move any further. I have spent hours investigating on how to operate your products. I am so frustrated and very unhappy on the time and the money I have spent. Even purchasing used. I really need some assistance.

Call Ecotech and give them the reeflink serial number so they can reset it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And for future reference for someone who might read this post. Do not buy Winzip!
Just download "7-Zip". It's free and is an open source software project. It can handle a lot more file types than Winzip and is even better for opening some odd zip files that will not open with Winzip. My second choice would be Winrar which has a free 40 day trial period and costs $10.

Back