Radion Gen 3's up-graded from Gen 1's for sale

rocsec1

I have two Radion Gen 1's that I had upgraded by Ecotech to Gen 3's.

One of them works perfectly and is over my Frag tank. I control it with my Apex, although that is controllable with a reef link if you don't have an Apex. I have used a reef link with it and it comes right up on my reef link.

The other quit working about a month ago. I decided that I wanted to go a different direction with my lights and didn't send it in to have to have it fixed. Before it stopped working it also functioned perfectly. Now I don't know what is wrong with it. I opened the light and didn't see any oblivious signs of damage. No sign of water damage, the electronics look ok, but I am not an expert and don't know really know what I am looking at, but they don't look damaged. No burn marks, no water marks, no salt creep. I know the power supply is good because I plugged the working klight into it and it came right up and worked correctly. So whatever is wrong with it isn't in the power supply.

I am offering both of these for $300, or less then the price then you expect to pay for one. You will get one perfectly functioning Radion Gen 1 upgraded to Gen 3 and one that isn't working with a good power supply. You can send it to Ecotech to get it repaired. I have no idea what it would cost, or if it is even repairable, but the power supply is good and I am sure the Gen 3 clusters are good so if nothing else you would have a good spare power supply, not a cheap item to replace, and good spare clusters. I would be more then happy to show the one light working to anyone interested in buy them.

Back