Radion stolen from Reef Culture

^ agree here.

I also understand those who have said it might have been better not to post this, but the fact of the matter is this info would have found it's way here eventually. People talk, people post, so it's probably better the info comes from the source rather than a 3rd handed story.

Posting it everywhere and with photos or video of the suspects would be a great way to catch them. This is a small community they are bound to pop up.

Picture of what it looked like or model ? I looked up radion and got all diffrent sizes and what not.

Yes I am out of the light loop it's been two years this stuff was just coming out when i quit so I had no clue what it was..... >:D

I'm confused by the thought process that thinks theres an advantage in keeping the theft quiet. How does this aid in the capture of the thief or prevent future thefts again?

I'm confused by the thought process that thinks theres an advantage in keeping the theft quiet. How does this aid in the capture of the thief or prevent future thefts again?

It doesn't matter now but thief thinks no one notices and tries to sell it then gets caught.Or thief is exceptionally dumb and post on here saying look at my new radion.Pretty simple to understand.

The obvious counter to this is thief must explain appearance new radiion to when it seems out of context and people know one has gone missing.

I think telling about the theft is a good idea in this case. Especially if they could provide us with photos. In this case the community is quite small and represents a great tool for discovering the suspect/s.

As promised here is the picture of the Lowlife.

Word around the fish tank is that the same person hit AA for a Radion and an mp40 today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350355198057.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350355198057.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
I was at AA Today. Wonder when it happened?
I was there right after stopping at RC.

there were only two workers there when wife and I stopped by. Older lady and the younger one.

Great picture!
Good enough for someone to ID this hairball!

You should send this pic to all LFS!

Good luck!

Great picture!
Good enough for someone to ID this hairball!

You should send this pic to all LFS!

Good luck!

When I was there today, The guy that checked us out answered my question about the suspect, and the cops believe they know who he is.

Thats pretty much all they told us.

I've never seen him then agian how many thousands of reefers are in phx that we dont even know or know about us

I've never seen him then agian how many thousands of reefers are in phx that we dont even know or know about us

+1....there have been so many times where I've picked up something reef related on Craigslist where the seller has no idea about FRAG or RC. It kind of surprises me a little every time.

I always figured it was a rather small community, but I guess it makes sense that it's not, otherwise we wouldn't have so many shops.

That's true, someone on another forum told me about FRAG and sent me over here so I guess so. Still...seems this fellow has to pop up somewhere at stores or meetings, or craigs list.

Back