Radion stolen from Reef Culture

I think the OP wised up and would probably like this thread to disappear.

Quite the opposite, as soon as I have more info from AA I will be trying to get this posted to a national reef blog.

The fact of the matter is we dont have the time or manpower to try to find this guy on our own and having the support of the community in this matter is greatly appreciated. We have already received one lead to follow up on that we would not have received if we didn't post this thread.

Quite the opposite, as soon as I have more info from AA I will be trying to get this posted to a national reef blog.

The fact of the matter is we dont have the time or manpower to try to find this guy on our own and having the support of the community in this matter is greatly appreciated. We have already received one lead to follow up on that we would not have received if we didn't post this thread.

I hope that lead pans out. I really feel part of a community in this hobby (even though that may not be true) and it really ****es me off there are such dishonest people among us.

What a lowlife i will post the photo on FB and G+
I will make a flyer and post them up at the Petsmart and Petco.

I would think one of the news channels may be interested in this, you know how they love video. Might be worth a try.

I used to work for KPHO and still communicate with the morning show producers. If a store owner PMs me and can provide the picture I can see about getting it on the news.

I'd just like to post a good reminder as this isn't the first thread of this nature in RC history. Remember - if you have information, report it to your local law enforcement and let them follow up on it. Occasionally threads such as this can turn into "witch hunts" which really do nobody any good :).

Thanks,
-Dino
RC Staff

Oh, good luck.

I'd just like to post a good reminder as this isn't the first thread of this nature in RC history. Remember - if you have information, report it to your local law enforcement and let them follow up on it. Occasionally threads such as this can turn into "witch hunts" which really do nobody any good :).

Thanks,
-Dino
RC Staff

Nice timing with that post it looked like someone was trying to start just that.."cough"

That's a hight ticket item. Theft like that raises the prices for all of us and makes it hard for the LFS to stay in business.

Thanks,
-Dino
RC Staff

So, just to be sure: an LFS gets robbed, so he shouldn't post that he was robbed? To boot, finding the person that robbed an LFS is a "witch hunt?" Got it.

So, just to be sure: an LFS gets robbed, so he shouldn't post that he was robbed? To boot, finding the person that robbed an LFS is a "witch hunt?" Got it.

:facepalm: I think the MODs were watching the thread until someone "trolled" which until BoBoli posted what he post I beleave that was the "troll" that made them warn is all. You get to excited Owen:eek: have some cake:hb2:

Absolutely not, I don't see any issues with this thread so far :). I just wanted to post that up as fair warning to remind anybody with information to go to the proper authorities. Threads like this do, in our experience often turn into witch hunts. Somebody will come in and say "Hey! That looks a bit like Mikey!" and it snowballs from there.

:facepalm: I think the MODs were watching the thread until someone "trolled" which until BoBoli posted what he post I beleave that was the "troll" that made them warn is all. You get to excited Owen:eek: have some cake:hb2:

:lol: I actually just stumbled across this thread while browsing the Get New results.

Oweninaz- the store did not get robbed. They got burgerlized. Robbery is when a weapon, a gun or similar, is used in the course of a burglary or theft. Just educating.

Back