Raffles At R-a-p '07

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10499030#post10499030 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ReefMeister2
Ahhhh, you mean the infamous "Stevohh's-Underwear-Wrapped Around-his-Head-Midnight-Madness-but-at-4:00-PM-SALE"????

Mannnn, I totally forgot about those deals! :D

But hey, best you wear dark underwear this time, huh? :p

It's a good thing I'm gonna leave the stripper pole at home this time....... :lol:

And if she really needs someone to be dance with... (had to think long and hard to avoid the totally obvious and blatant response although I see I slipped up and used another inference anyways)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10499084#post10499084 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SteveOhh
It's a good thing I'm gonna leave the stripper pole at home this time....... :lol:

I think I have to skip lunch now :hammer: You just put a really disturbing image in my head.

heheh I can picture it just fine, steve having people bring himbeers for frags, and then gettingup swingin on the pole

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10499514#post10499514 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by raskal311
I think I have to skip lunch now :hammer: You just put a really disturbing image in my head.

LOL.......not for me..............even I wouldn't want to see that... :eek:

Beers for frags????????...................................Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :D

how much is the beer going to be?
hopefully not angel stadium prices or is it like the raffel tickets the more you buy the cheaper the beer.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10502372#post10502372 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by evad1
how much is the beer going to be?
hopefully not angel stadium prices or is it like the raffel tickets the more you buy the cheaper the beer.....

BYOB?

You have to know why people with coolers asking if they can pick up their frags at the end of the day for a reason.

That prize list will grow come August 18th. Most vendors are donating something to the raffle, so add another 50+ prizes to it!!!!!!

Back