RAP vs PROP

Fliger

They are on the same day. Are any of the PROP members planning on going to RAP? I always try to make the industry shows and something happens, same with the PROP meetings - but in August I was really trying to make both. Any discussion to move PROP to 8/11? Just wondering!

Re: RAP vs PROP

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10444434#post10444434 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fliger
They are on the same day. Are any of the PROP members planning on going to RAP? I always try to make the industry shows and something happens, same with the PROP meetings - but in August I was really trying to make both. Any discussion to move PROP to 8/11? Just wondering!

there is no PROP auction in August, just the regular FRAG one.

-jesse

Thanks Jesse. OK, so insert FRAG for PROP in post one. Any discussions of moving the FRAG meeting to 8/11? I was still hoping to make both, not a big thing - just wondering.

there really wasnt any talk about it. the PROP one was moved to even out the other months auctions to 6.

sound like we need kk to step in and let us know how big a deal changing the date with pranksters will be.

if it isnt a problem moving the date the we can take a poll to see how many people will be able to make it.

-jesse

Okie doke - its really not a big deal. I didn't know how many people would be attending RAP. Thanks!

I don't think it would be a big deal for Pranksters but I would need to find out for sure then I could set up a poll and have people vote if they want to change or not.

LOL..............I just called Pranksters to see if they would accommodate us on the 11th and they said that the 11th would be much better for them as they are having a poker tournament on the 18th with 150 people.

So...to keep Pranksters happy, the date will be changed to the 11th.

I hope this won't mess up anyones plans. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10446132#post10446132 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kirstenk
LOL..............I just called Pranksters to see if they would accommodate us on the 11th and they said that the 11th would be much better for them as they are having a poker tournament on the 18th with 150 people.

So...to keep Pranksters happy, the date will be changed to the 11th.

I hope this won't mess up anyones plans. :D

kk thank you for making the call. looks like the 11th it is. and thank Pranksters for accommodating us.

-jesse

Back