Re-homing Large Angel, Naso, Sailfin, Tomato Clown

rfalvey89

Hello All,

Wanted to gauge interest in some(all) of my fish as they have grown considerably and need a bigger home. These fish have been with us for 3+ years and are fully Quarantined, Eating VERY well and in fantastic condition. Currently in my 150 they just need to relocate as I am switching to a reef setup from FOWLR and due to COVID will not be setting up a larger tank as planned. I have listed the fish and additional info on each below:

Tomato clownish- 4" not a terrible attitude but feisty and eating frozen{Krill, Mysis, Mega Marine, Plankton, Etc.}, pellets, NORI etc.

NASO Tang(male)- 9"+, Streamers, fat, eating Frozen {Krill, Mysis, Mega Marine, Plankton, Etc.}Loves NORI and in great shape , outstanding colors.

Sailfin[B] Tang[/B] -7", Beautiful color, chunky and healthy , eating Frozen {Krill, Mysis, Mega Marine, Plankton, Etc.}Loves NORI and I would say in great shape but is pudgy :) due to eating everything..

Grey Angelfish- ~8.5" in length but as big around as a dessert plate. BIG fish, tough attitude and the boss of the tank for sure.Eats everything I throw in Clams, Shrimp,Krill, Mysis, Mega Marine, Plankton, Pellets Loves NORI

Monos (pair) 5". Active and eat any and all.

Various Damsels(5) 2" Active and eat everything.

As listed above would like for them to all go to a new home and can discuss re-homing fee but will be able to sell individually over the next few weeks. Pictures for reference but they are of poor quality due to lighting. Can send video or additional pics. Wanted to try the forum first before CL or any other portal.

Text is best

Thanks & take care,
-Bob

Attachments

• Fish 1.jpg
    Fish 1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Fish 2.jpg
    Fish 2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Fish 3.jpg
    Fish 3.jpg