Re-List: Free Bio Balls!

maidia

I listed free Bio Balls week ago and turned down no body show up. Now, I list it again before I throw them in the gabage. Please PM me if you want them. I have 2 bags of 2 different Bio Ball (I think enough for a big Wet/Dry filter or 2 medium wet/Dry filter. They are free to a good home. Thanks for looking.
Mai Nguyen

I'll trade you a couple of frags for them. I put them in over flows to keep them quite. Just shoot my a PM when you want to trade. With all the rock in my system I'm not worried about the nitrates.

Bill

Hello Bill,
The bio ball were spoken by someone. If he not takes by this weekend I will bring them to you by then. Thanks.
Mai

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14773825#post14773825 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wld1783
I'll trade you a couple of frags for them. I put them in over flows to keep them quite. Just shoot my a PM when you want to trade. With all the rock in my system I'm not worried about the nitrates.

Bill

Bill, I have about 5 or 6 gallons of BBs if you want them. The price would be a chance for me to see your set up again. It is very inspiring. Let me know.
Bob

who can spare a couple

who can spare a couple

I am looking for someone who can spare a couple for me to mod my seaclone skimmer. let me know...prefer a pickup that is nearby.

Back