Rebooting auto water change station

Johnic

Premium Member
Cleaning up and rebooting auto water change station. Already had the Master Flex for auto water changes, left brute for salt water and right brute for rodi. Just added the baby brute for future kalk which will be dosed by the Neptune doser. Added wood board under master flex shelf - spaced off wall to add a off shoot Neptune system linked with 50 foot link cable to main Neptune at tank. I will add grommets for wire management once the components are in soon.

New board will hold an Eb8, Neptune doser FMM for now. I will event add leak monitors and a few other things.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Just about done.
I created a cover for the Master Flex to hide the wires etc- got to use my laser cutter. ;)
Mounted the Neptune stuff and piped it.
Made a 3D printed cover to hide the led lights that shine down on the Neptune board.
The doser is setup for a future kalk dose using the middle 10 Gal container.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Just curious, does the double headed Masterflex give identicle flow or is there some variation? I akways considered one of those.

Just curious, does the double headed Masterflex give identicle flow or is there some variation? I akways considered one of those.
With new tubing it’s identical. Over time they drift but I adjust with the intake value and also have a air pump that discharges the overage water down to the normal level.

Its a reliable pump for sure.

Back