received corallife fixture - three of four bulbs damaged/broken

AquaSeahorse

I recently ordered some glass lids and a corallife light fixture from your store. I received the light fixture today and only three of the four bulbs will fire. Upon closer inspection, the endcaps/straight line prong area of the bulbs are cracked. The reflector is also somewhat scratched up. It appears as if pressure was placed on the package during transit or in the warehouse.

In addition, only one set of the fans will run. Will the fans only run is an operable bulb is in place? I think that may be the case, as only the fans on the side with an operable bulb will run.

What can you do about the non-operable bulbs? I needed this light on my tank ASAP - definitely during the weekend at the latest. Will you replace the bulbs? If so, can I get shipping upgraded to next day Saturday delivery? I'll pay for the extra shipping if required, as I really need this fixture on my tank asap.

Order # \N10250902-2

Please call me at the number you have on file if needed. Otherwise I'll look for a response here.. Thank you!

I replied to your PM. Do you not have the bulbs in stock? I think that is all I need. I do not believe the whole fixture needs to be replaced.

Will the fans not operate when a functional bulb is not installed on that side? The fixture has two sets of fans - the fans on the left, which has a functional bulb, works fine. The fan on the other side, which has no bulb installed, does not work.

If you do not think there is an issue with the fans, I do not need a whole new fixture.

Thanks for the phone call. As always, you guys provides great customer service. A lot of other providers could stand to learn a thing or two from you! I look forward to receiving the new fixture and bulbs. :)

Back