red bug perscription

Due respect, mpoletti, but he was not asking to acquire it through RC, but through lawful and appropriate means. This does not violate the linked policy, which does not discourage discourse, but the use of RC for buying and selling.
If he's not instructed on the proper way to acquire the medication, illegal means will be his only recourse.

Watson

I am treating for red bugs now. I printed out some literature about the red bugs and went to my vet and explained to him why I was trying to obtain the Interceptor. Once he understood what I was using the medication for he did not have a problem with it.

Just be honest with the vet and you shouldnt have a problem

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14753864#post14753864 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by goslugsgo
Due respect, mpoletti, but he was not asking to acquire it through RC, but through lawful and appropriate means. This does not violate the linked policy, which does not discourage discourse, but the use of RC for buying and selling.
If he's not instructed on the proper way to acquire the medication, illegal means will be his only recourse.

I apologize as he asked if he should see a vet or call a vet. Technique, unless the vet does sees the patient who they are treating, they could get in trouble for prescribing a prescription under their code.

Oh well. I guess I'm just a bad guy :(

Actually, I just emailed mine some links, and they gave me an off-label prescription use for it.
Helps to find a Vet who is willing to be a bit creative.

GL,
Ron

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14754438#post14754438 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
I apologize as he asked if he should see a vet or call a vet. Technique, unless the vet does sees the patient who they are treating, they could get in trouble for prescribing a prescription under their code.

Oh well. I guess I'm just a bad guy :(

No apology necessary at all. I simply wanted to keep dialogue open on the subject so valuable information is available to hobbyists. Educating me on where the vet's responsibility lies is an example.
I can see how my attempt to support my interpretation of the policy you linked could be construed as a desire to 'drop the hammer' on you, but nothing could be further from the truth.
And, yes, your contributions here and for MARS members clearly paint the picture of a 'bad guy.':D

Back