Red Dragon speedy 3 control box

GREEKREEFER1

Hey guys im in desperate need of a photo of inside the red dragon speedy 3 control box. Unplugged the wires to slide through wall. Took picture before unplugging and the picture didnt save 🤦🏻*♂️. Can someone either remove the cover of theirs and send me a picture of the 3 wires in the lower left hand corner? Really appreciate it!!!

Hey guys im in desperate need of a photo of inside the red dragon speedy 3 control box. Unplugged the wires to slide through wall. Took picture before unplugging and the picture didnt save 🤦🏻*♂️. Can someone either remove the cover of theirs and send me a picture of the 3 wires in the lower left hand corner? Really appreciate it!!!

I could post a picture this afternoon. You could try reaching out to Slief and see if he can provide you with what you need in the mean time

Please post a picture bud id really appreciate. Everytime i call the line is busy and i also emailed them and received no response. I appreciate your help very much

Please post a picture bud id really appreciate. Everytime i call the line is busy and i also emailed them and received no response. I appreciate your help very much

Emails go to Germany from the main site and due to the time difference, it takes them a while to respond. Not sure why you are getting a busy signal, I tried calling the office numbers and got right through to our phone system and the support option transfer to me but you likely will get my voicemail if I am on a call or out of the office. That said, I did respond to your PM and your email and sent you the picture but it didn't match your controller. In the mean time, I am waiting for a picture of your controller so I can send that off to Germany to see if they can send me some info on the wiring for your version 50w.

This is the 230 model, hope this helps IMG_7445.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back