I have a 90 gallon tank. My water chemistry is in pretty good shape, but I have some red mushrooms that have started to take over the tank. I have tried everything to get rid of them, but they just keep coming back. I have tried to pull them off of the rocks and that does not work. I have even taken the rocks out of the tank and scrubbed them and they keep coming back. They are going to crash my tank if I cannot get this figured out. I know they are not poisonous, but they are killing off other coral because they attach to it and then block the light. Any ideas are appreciated.