red sea Salfin Tang

Absint Reefer

Reefer Madness
Premium Member
Was just given this guy, one of the red sea fish that the color is completely different then other salfin that come from other areas. I want to add one last fish preferable a larger angel to the mix anyone have any suggestions. The tank is a 150gl with GF puffer, clown triggr, niger trigger, salfin tang, jeweled moray, toadfish and stonfish

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/66987salfin_close_up.JPG [/IMG]
66987salfin_solo.JPG

66987salfin_and_puffer.JPG

Nice fish and nice mix. What about a emperor angel or a majestic angel? I would say a queen but they might get a little big in the end for a 150g. I am about to buy a flagfin in a couple of weeks for my 150g. I like them because they stay about 10". I prefer my fish to be about half the width of my tank at maximum size.

Very nice fish,What about a scribbled angel or a annularis angel they have really nice colors& dont get to big , just a thought.

I love the annularis but already have one in another tank, because of the stone fish I need something with a little size I really like the idea of an emperor would that work out ok? How are the survival rates on the scribbled and do you have one yourself?
Thanks,
Carson

I dont have a scribbled angel i do have a emperor that unfortunately i have to get rid of ,My sohal keeps harrasing him ,So i gave him to a member at rc hes picking him up this weekend. Wish i saw your thread sooner would of gave to you .

Back