Reef Aquaria With Low Soluble Metals (reader question)

reef_research

Hello Mr. Holmes-Farley! I was recently reading your article about Metals in reef aquaria (see below). Can you tell me where I might find a copy of your souces, as listed below? Thank you so much.

Reef Aquaria With Low Soluble Metals; by Randy Holmes-Farley
http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2003-04/rhf/feature/index.php

27. Bioactivity and elemental composition of certain seaweeds from Karachi coast. Rizvi, Muhammad Afzal; Farooqui, Shazia; Shameel, Mustafa. Bait-al-Hikmah Research Institute, Hamdard University, Karachi, Pak. Pakistan Journal of Marine Biology (2000), 6(2), 207-218.
28. Manganese, zinc, copper, nickel and cobalt contents in seawater and seaweeds from Saurashtra coast. Kesava Rao, Ch.; Indusekhar, V. K. Cent. Salt Mar. Chem. Res. Inst., Bhavnagar, India. Mahasagar (1986), 19(2), 129-36.
29. Biodeposited trace metals and mineral content studies of some tropical marine algae. Sivalingam, P. M. Sch. Biol. Sci., Univ. Sains Malaysia, Pulau Pinang, Malay. Botanica Marina (1978), 21(5), 327-30.

You'd probably have to find them at a large university library, if you do not have access to them online (which usually costs to get the whole article, but you can often get the abstract free).

Back