Reef club meeting opportunities

thefuz

Good day, everyone. Hope you're all having an excellent 2018 thus far and your reefs are behaving well!

We've had quite the dearth of club meetings in recent times and I'd like to get a sense of potential meeting venues over the next couple of months. Towards this end, please PM me with the following info:

- Brief tank specs (size, lighting, filtration, etc.)
- Potential host date weekends for Feb/Mar/Apr

I'm thinking we might be able to have a couple of multi-location visits on a given day. For example, we could do a Norwalk tour and visit multiple reefs such as Joe's, Matt's, and mine. Each visit could focus on a particular aspect of each reef (lighting, filtration, supplements, etc.).

Certainly open to suggestions. Could mix in a frag raffle at any point. One of the meetings should be our "annual".

In addition, we're on the lookout for more folks that would like to take on club leadership roles. As you've probably noticed, a few of us have had work blow up (me especially - I'm surprised the reef hasn't blown up also - don't jinx me, murphy!). Time to get some new blood in the mix.

Awesome to see this as I joined the club without owning a single piece of equipment and now My reef is happy and healthy with frags starting to grow. Unfortunately, I live in a small one bedroom on the third floor. Excited for some meetings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back