Reef Crystals bucket - only $27.34 shipped - Petco

D-Nak

Petco has the Reef Crystals buckets on sale for $37.99 right now. Just add the Repeat Delivery to save an additional $13.00 + free shipping. It brings the total with tax to only $27.34!

Unfortunately, Repeat Delivery discount tops off at $20.00 so buying only one bucket gets you the maximum savings.

:dance:

It's dirty as hell, is inconsistent, and has very dangerously high major elements.

Consistency and NSW parameters are key to being successful. I'm not saying you can't have a nice tank using RC, I'm just saying it's going to be much tougher.

I only recommend filtered NSW from a reputable source, Tropic Marine Pro; or in a pinch, Red Sea Blue bucket.

It's dirty as hell, is inconsistent, and has very dangerously high major elements.

Consistency and NSW parameters are key to being successful. I'm not saying you can't have a nice tank using RC, I'm just saying it's going to be much tougher.

I only recommend filtered NSW from a reputable source, Tropic Marine Pro; or in a pinch, Red Sea Blue bucket.

I have a few friends that are full reef crystals with crazy beautiful full blown 200-300 gallons sps tanks. Honestly I've tried tropic and Red Sea their alks were so inconsistent for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL sorry, I didn't mean to inadvertently start a debate on salt. I wish RC would mix cleaner -- my mixing station definitely develops a brown crust that I have to clean out every few months.

I do a lot of anemone QTing which means daily water changes, so I look for cheap salt.

LOL sorry, I didn't mean to inadvertently start a debate on salt. I wish RC would mix cleaner -- my mixing station definitely develops a brown crust that I have to clean out every few months.

I do a lot of anemone QTing which means daily water changes, so I look for cheap salt.

Yeah for that it's great. It was my fault for starting the debate. Not you. Sorry about that.

I know off topic but what do you think about LiveAquaria salt aka Fritz pro? I bought three 200G boxes when it was on sale and still using it. It mixes fast and clean. Alk is a little high for my taste (8.5-9) but I only do 10% water changes so not that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petco has the Reef Crystals buckets on sale for $37.99 right now. Just add the Repeat Delivery to save an additional $13.00 + free shipping. It brings the total with tax to only $27.34!

Unfortunately, Repeat Delivery discount tops off at $20.00 so buying only one bucket gets you the maximum savings.

:dance:

As for repeat delivery, do you still get it as the sale price?

Back