Reef Equipment for Sale

reef-fiend

My son David passed away about two years ago and it is only now that I am starting to sell off some of his belongings. He went under the name reef fiend on the Reef Central Forum so I used it here. He was an avid Reef Aquarium Hobbyist. Attached is a list of the remainder of what is available for sale, the price, and how long it was used. Thanks to those who bought some of Davids's equipment

I can add pictures if someone asks. Shipping is extra. I live in San Dimas, California. We are the original owners of the equipment bought new. We had it professionally shut down when he died and donated the fish, corals, sea anenomoes, etc.

Thanks to those who bought some of Davids's equipment.

-Hamilton Technology Metal Hydride and Compact Fluorescent Bulb Combo light retrofit set with reflector assembly and ballasts (96w and 2MH 250W, electronic) , two 250W Metal Hydride 14000K bulbs and two compact fluorescent tubes PC 96W03, paid $600 new in July 2004 used one month. - $325
-Protein Skimmer â€"œ Unknown manufacturer but believe to be a Jeff’s Exotic Fish Custom Skimmer and Sedra Power Head Model Pump: KSP-3500; 115v/60Hz, 35w; Max. Flow: 350 GPH (1500 l/h); H/Max: 8 ft, 2.4m; - $125, used one year
- Sump one piece acrylic (24” lg x 16”h x 12” wd, 20 gallon) comprised of two compartments: 16”lg x 16”h x 12” wd and 8”lg x 16” h x 12” wd - $60, used one year.
- Qty 1 Maxi Jet MP1200 Power Heads, 295 GPH, Hmax: 69 in., 120v/60Hz, 20W, $10, used .
- Qty 3 filter socks that are brand new that go for $10.00 each. I am selling them for $5.00 each.
- Qty 6 five gallon used to buy and store salt water and refill tank as needed. They are used. New, they sell for $7.00 each. I am selling them for $3.50 each.
- Lifetech AP4550 Powerpump. I don't know how long it was used but it was probably not used more than a year. I will sell as used for $15.
- Qty 2, 2.5 gallon Kent Aqua Dose tanks, with tubing. They are used. We are selling them for $15.00 each.

All equipment above was all originally bought new and we are original owner.
All equipment sold as is.

Sorry to hear of your lost.

I am interested in the lifetech pump. I live in NJ, is it possible to ship?

RevClyburn

i am also interested in powerhead and a couple of water jugs.

will you be willing to ship to van nuys?
i can send postage!!

I have the following items left:

-Hamilton Technology Metal Hydride and Compact Fluorescent Bulb Combo light retrofit set with reflector assembly and ballasts (96w and 2MH 250W, electronic) , two 250W Metal Hydride 14000K bulbs and two compact fluorescent tubes PC 96W03, paid $600 new in July 2004 used one month. - $325
- Sump one piece acrylic (24” lg x 16”h x 12” wd, 20 gallon) comprised of two compartments: 16”lg x 16”h x 12” wd and 8”lg x 16” h x 12” wd - $60, used one year.
- Qty 1 Maxi Jet MP1200 Power Heads, 295 GPH, Hmax: 69 in., 120v/60Hz, 20W, $10, used .
-- Lifetech AP4550 Powerpump. I don't know how long it was used but it was probably not used more than a year. I will sell as used for $15.
- Qty 2, 2.5 gallon Kent Aqua Dose tanks, with tubing. They are used. We are selling them for $15.00 each.

All equipment above was all originally bought new and we are original owner.
All equipment sold as is.

Hello reef-fiend,

I just wanted to say that I feel for you. I hope that all is getting better for you and your family. I know how it is to lose a loved one. Take care.

Thanks Caughern. I appreciate. We thought for a while the reef aquarium would be a diversion for him and therapeutic. Its hard to sell this equipment. My wife, his mother, cried last night. We would gladly rather have him alive than sell the equipment, and have the high electric bills and noise included.

Phil

I am sorry to hear about such a tragic event. My condolences are out to you and the family.

I also would like to send you a pm on some equipment.

Regards,

Mike

bump for a good seller. I bought some items from Phil and everything was in real good condition. Great prices too. Whatever he has left to sell is a great deal.

Thanks again Phil.

Back