Reef Vision's Community January 25-26 w/Tony Vargas

colaman555

The first meeting of the year will be at my house on the 26th. We should be starting it at 7:00pm. On Friday we hope to have Tony Vargas in Tampa by early afternoon and the club has a couple of places to take him that evening. We will be heading to Epic Reef in Sarasota hopefully by 5:00 pm and at Eco Reef Corals in Venice by 7:30pm. Both stores are sponsors of Reef Visions Community.
The next day, we will be starting out after breakfast with Tony by visiting two more of our local shops, Rock'in Reef in St. Pete and Ocean Lifers in Palm Harbor, both support Reef Visions Community. Tony will be able too talk to everyone and will be able to sign his book for you too. We will be ending up at my house for the meeting that evening.
I know that this meeting will be a relaxing one after our long day on the road. We do have some gift certificates that will be raffled off, have a frag swap, and will also be fragging a large colony but not sure what it will be yet. It will be a pot luck dinner too! All in all it will be a very fun weekend with one of our favorite reefers, Tony Vargas! Come out and join us.

Sue and Russ Ingold
1835 Woodcut Drive
Lutz, Fl 33559

Just an FYI, Friday night is cancelled for now. It will be Rockin Reef on Saturday morning, then off to Venice for Eco Reef, and then Palm Harbor for a get together at Ocean Lifers. The meeting will still be at 7pm. That has not changed. :beer:

Back