Reefcleaners pods

MperRluvR

2-3 weeks ago I ordered a CUC from reefcleaners because I wanted to go heavy on the Cerith snails. You don't see the really tiny ones locally really and I was wanting a large number of smaller snails hoping they'd be able to get in the tight spaces better. Anyways the experience I had with them was good but I ended up tacking on the $10 "œpods+" to get to free shipping and dumped the bag into my relatively new tank. I have to say these pods have gone bonkers and really happy I bought them as I have never had so many pods in my tank even seeding with other bottled pod products. IDK if it was because they were "˜fresher' not having had to be refrigerated or what but I would say if wanting to seed a tank this is the way to go IMO

i actually just ordered from reefcleaners last week too. Did a whole "kit". I will say im a little disappointed that i got so many small snails!!
was a little annoying.

I ended up ordering some turbo snails today.

Yes they were smaller than even I expected I should have ordered more. I think 10 might do the work of 1 ‘normal’ sized one. But ten of them is like $1.60 so I didn't worry about it too much.

The other issue was USPS taking forever and I had some deaths.

But specific to the pods I am pretty happy. I know they will come in eventually over time but getting them going early on was my goal.

Back