Reefers in Rapid City, SD

My family will be moving to Rapid City in September. Looks like we need to get a club rolling there...or at least meet other hobbyist!

I am from Rapid City! Would be awesome if we could get an actual club going. Unfortunately the only LFS is petco but I order a lot of stuff from DR. Foster's and Smith.

I know it's the Sioux Falls Area Aquarium Society, but we have quite a few West River folks, and you're all more than welcome to come hang out at www.sfaas.org (I'm the same username there)

We have a club in North Dakota. Redrivervalleyreefers.com We are small and spread out, but we are having a frag swap Jan 12th in Fargo, ND. We would love to have you!

Anyone in this area still active? I'm diving back in after a 15 year break (due to freq moves). I just purchased a Cade 1800 Reef/S2 and still researching what the best options are for lights, skimmers, etc (so much has changed). Meanwhile, the kid and I are experimenting with making dry rock on our own. I figure we will have it set up by mid-spring/early summer.

Back